Why choose us for your St George Carpet Cleaning Service?
- We’ll give you an appointment and not only be there on time, we’ll probably be early. If not, we’ll call you ahead of time to let you know that we are are running late, and when to expect us.
- We keep our pricing fair to everyone by giving you the quality hard work you pay for, and the results you expect.
- We often hear, “This is the cleanest I’ve ever seen my carpets!”
- If we’re cleaning a room, and it’s a little walk way around a bed and dresser, we’re going to combine it with another room. We just like to keep it fair.
- Nothing we use is harmful to the surfaces we clean, or even to the people, infants, or animals who inhabit the home.
Our Process for the Best Cleaning of Your Carpets
Dry Foam is different than traditional methods of carpet cleaning service. Most methods do one of two things:
- They either extract, but don’t scrub
- They scrub, but don’t extract
Either way your missing something. Dry foam does both at the same time. Now the question is what weighs more, dirt or mud? Of coarse mud does. Now let me ask you this, if steam cleaning is so great, why is your carpet soaked for several days after they are done? If your carpet is wet for several days, and mud is heavier than dirt, what did they really pull out of your carpet? Think about it!
The dry foam carpet cleaning system scrubs while it extracts. Instead of jetting straight water into your carpet, the solution is converted to foam first. The foam is jetted into a brush that scrubs like a vacuum scrubs. The foam generates what is called “Dry Cell Technology” where the air bubbles encapsulate the dirt and grease, and suspend it so when the extractor (a few inches behind the brush) comes, it extracts everything out of the carpet which is ideal for a carpet cleaning service in St. George and surrounding areas. Dry Foam is formulated so it dries within an hour on thicker carpets, and 20 to 30 minutes for commercial carpets. Dry Foam also treats the carpet so it resists dirt in the long run; so that means there isn’t any residue left behind.
Business and Commercial Carpet Cleaning Service
High traffic on your business carpets from employees and customers can leave them looking stained and dingy. We offer expert business and commercial carpet cleaning services. Those services include one-time maintenance cleans as well as regularly scheduled up-keep cleans. No matter the size of your business, from small offices to large corporations with multiple floors, we can always make your carpets look fresh and new.
We do a complete dry scrub with a zip brush prior to foaming. Again dry dirt comes out easier. After which we use the Dry Foam to scrub the surface and extract. It has a nice mint smell when finished.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Grout is scrubbed by hand with a Hydrogen Peroxide, Non-Acid Formula that is green seal certified. After which all of the tile, and grout is scrubbed with the machine. All of the solution is mopped up so the floor is clean and dry. After completely drying, the tile will be sealed for protection and longevity.
How to Hire a St George Carpet Cleaning Service That Will Get The Job Done Right
When it comes to hiring a carpet cleaning service for your home, you want to make sure that you find one that has a reputation of being trustworthy, efficient, and reliable. Of course, B’s is all of those things! We know we’ll do a great job for you, and we want you to feel confident in us as well. To help you do that, we’ve put together some questions that you should ask us (or ask any service you are thinking of hiring) so that you will know that you are hiring the best company for the job.
Good questions to ask before hiring a St George carpet cleaning service:
- How long has the carpet cleaning service has been in business? Despite good intentions, you cannot rely on that alone to get your carpets cleaned. Surprisingly enough, more than 50% of new companies will go out of business within their first year. And after five years, that percentage increases to almost 90%. Now this does not necessarily mean that you should not consider hiring a newly started company to clean your carpets. However, any business that surpasses at least a few years of service, and even shows progression or growth of some sort, is always a good sign that you will receive a valuable product, and get your money’s worth.
- Is the company or service properly insured? Unfortunately, accidents do happen from time to time. And if the company that you hire to come into your home is not thoroughly or properly insured, then you could be risking much more than you bargained for. Verifying coverage through the carpet cleaning’s insurance provider is an important step in the hiring process. That way, if there happens to be any sort of damage that occurs to your furniture, appliances, or home accessories, you will have peace of mind knowing that it will be covered.
- Are they covered by Workman’s Compensation? This is also another important factor that should be investigated when looking into hiring a St George carpet cleaning service. Whereas it is not considerably a necessity for them to have this type of coverage, it is helpful to know in advance in case of an unfortunate incident that might happen within your home, or on your property. Because if per chance they do not have any coverage, then you must understand that you will be responsible for them in the case of an injury, since technically you are their employer.
- Is a background check needed? If you have never heard of a company and don’t know anyone in the community who knows their employees, you may want to do a background check before letting them in your home. This is true whenever you are looking to hire any sort of service to come into your home, albeit carpet cleaning, appliance services, or even lawn care, you should complete a thorough background check if you have no other sources of information on them. Find out the names of each individual who will be visiting your home, and conduct the appropriate research accordingly.
- What services are included in the price, and what is additional? If you are just looking for basic services, then you will want to find out just exactly what those services entail. For example, will you be charged by the hour, or per room? And if so, how much extra will it cost for each additional room? What specifically does the advertised price include? Is there a choice or selection in carpet shampoos? And is there a guarantee offered with the services? Find out if there is any sort contract or written outline available for you to read through prior to hiring, in order to avoid any surprise costs or charges that may pop up unbeknownst to you. And don’t be afraid to ask additional questions, either.
- What do the reviews and testimonials say? The modern day world of the internet has given people everywhere a chance to be heard. And many of them are utilizing it to tell the world about their experiences with companies and services that they have interacted with. Although it is recommended that most opinions should be taken with a grain of salt, it is imperative that you pay close attention to any complaints that arise regularly from different written reviews. It is also important that you pay attention to positive reviews, as well. If the company is newer, then they may not have a lot of customer testimonials for you to review yet. However, you can check to see if they have any social media pages set up such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and other local listings when looking to hire a carpet cleaning service. Even if they don’t have many customer reviews to go through just yet, it’s good to see if they are active on social media or not. Typically, any sort of business that represents a face to go with their services online means that they are making themselves available to their potential customers. Never underestimate the power of the web!
So if you have recently found yourself in the market of looking for a reputable St George carpet cleaning service or company, then you want to make sure that you are conducting the most thorough research possible before coming to a final decision. Compare apples to apples, and keep a look out for any of the different options that may be available to you. After all, you are not just simply paying for a service that you expect to be done right, you are also giving permission for a stranger to enter your home. By asking the questions above, you can be sure that you are making smart choices.
Call Us Today!